Oct 9, 2006

I am what I am not

The clouds reek with a reckless frenzy
This is but a life that shows no mercy
We are just pawns in this endless game
Crawling and dribbling without shame

Wouldn't it be nice to have a script
So that we all know the drift
Vagaries of existence makes one ponder
The one beyond just knows to murder

There is a moment, that breaks the pace
Of all that is built in a couple of years
Frozen like statue, numb ears
I am what I am not in that time and space

Moving in anachronous mode
Unwinding all that came about
There is nothing to stop the tide
Destruction is all that is there behind the hide

Pain remains memories linger
Getting hit many times over
Move on you might learn to cope
Why me why we

1 comment:

Sachin R K said...

Kollamallo...kidilam kavitha :)
Join the ranks of the Happy Philosophers ;)